Weight Loss Surgery
These are just a few of the nearly 4,000 patients who are living healthier, happier lives after weight loss surgery with BMI Surgery at Silver Cross Hospital.
- Donna Batchelor
- JoDonna Beaupre-Boisvert
- Pamela Bricker, Andrea Russell, and Sandra Schmidt
- Dan Brown
- Marlene Carroll
- Josh Folsom
- Regina Howard
- Lenny & Michele Koniweicz
- Edna Lopez
- Robin Mathieu
- Jim McCauley
- Donna Morris
- Therese Nappier
- Norma Phillips
- Ken Pytlewski
- Brad Schumacher
- Kim Stam
- Natalie Thompson
As Will County’s only Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence and Blue Distinction Center for Bariatric Surgery, our comprehensive program includes:
- Full screening with renowned bariatric surgeons—Dr. Christopher Joyce* and Dr. Brian Lahmann*, and other medical specialists
- Pre & post procedure diet and exercise instruction
- Monthly support group
- Tools to promote an ongoing health lifestyle
The highly skilled surgeons perform laparoscopic gastric bypass including the popular LAP-BAND®, REALIZE® Gastric Banding System, and the Gastric Sleeve at Silver Cross Hospital. For more information on the types of surgery, click here.
Free informational sessions are held every Wednesday at 5:45 p.m.
Silver Cross Hospital campus
1890 Silver Cross Blvd., Suite 260
New Lenox, IL
Register to attend online or call 1-888-660-HEAL (4325).
Obesity: An American Apedemic
Bariatric Surgeons Christopher Joyce, M.D., F.A.C.S. and Brian Lahmann, M.D., F.A.C.S., discuss obesity in America. They share vital information on obesity, the latest treatments and a few case testimonials from patients who are living healthier lives.
* Physicians on Silver Cross Hospital’s Medical Staff have expertise in their areas of practice to meet the needs of patients seeking their care. These physicians are independent practitioners on the Medical Staff and are not the agents or employees of Silver Cross Hospital. They treat patients based upon their independent medical judgment and they bill patients separately for their services.