The Silver Cross free Senior Advantage program is just one of the ways you should be treated. Let us take care of the bills and the paperwork, so all you need to think about is your health.
The Advantages Start Now
The benefits of becoming a Senior Advantage Member appear even if you're never admitted. Here's a sample of the special privileges you'll receive:
- Assistance with bills for members with Medicare Supplemental Insurance - We will work directly with your Medicare co-insurer for maximum payment of all Medicare-covered services and deductible charges.
- Physician Referral Service - With over 700 doctors to choose from, we'll help match you with one that's just right for you and your family. Simply call 1-888-660-HEAL (4325) or click here.
- Discounts on meals - You'll receive an extra discount off our already reasonable prices when you visit our Seasons Dining Room or Café 1900.
- Health Education Programs - We believe that one of our most important roles is health information. Your Senior Advantage Membership is your invitation to special classes and programs designed for the needs of senior citizens.
- Medicare Advantage Plans - Effective January 1, 2015, Silver Cross accepts Medicare Advantage Plans with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Humana, and United Healthcare.
- Medicare Compare USA - Compare and enroll in the Medicare plan right for you, toll-free at 1-855-607-2616. The Medicare insurance help line is a free personalized service that includes verification and comparison of Medicare plans accepted by our physicians and hospital, prescription drug plan options, and assistance throughout the Medicare plan enrollment process.
To become a member of Silver Cross Senior Advantage, call (815) 300-7091 or fill out the online form.