To schedule an appointment, call (815) 300-7076.
Many Outpatient Testing services can be scheduled online.
Whether it’s time for your mammogram or you need advanced testing, like MRI or ultrasound, to help with a diagnosis, Silver Cross Hospital’s full-service diagnostic imaging department provides you with the latest technologies to accurately diagnose your condition.
- Bone Densitometry/DEXAScan
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Cardiac Testing
- CT Scan
- Nuclear Medicine
Excellence in Imaging
Our core focus is to ensure test accuracy as well as patient safety and comfort. We are accredited by the American College of Radiology and the team of caregivers consist of board-certified radiologists and registered technologists.
Imaging Reports, Digital Images and Other Question
You can request copies of your radiology digital images and reports— such as an X-ray or a mammogram — by contacting the Imaging File Room at (815) 300-7055. Copies of digital images are available on CD.
A medical release form must be completed when picking up medical records and you will be asked to show your ID. There is no charge for obtaining CDs or medical imaging records.
Board Certified Radiologists
- Andre L. Edwards, M.D., radiology
- Aaron Guajardo, Jr. M.D., radiology
- Nasir Iqbal, M.D., radiology
- Rajesh K. Kakarla, M.D., interventional radiology
- Darius A. Keblinskas, M.D, radiology
- Nisha Patel, M.D., diagnostic radiology
- Vinodrai M. Patel, M.D., diagnostic radiology
- Gregory D. Price, D.O., radiology
- Edward L. Singleton, M.D., diagnostic radiology
- Jeffry A. Tyler, M.D., radiology