Medical Staff Satisfaction
A recent survey of the medical staff indicates that they are very satisfied with the hospital. 29 of 39 benchmarked measures (or three-fourths of the measures) ranked at the 90th percentile or above. Only 5 of the benchmarked measures ranked below the 80th percentile. Percentile rankings by survey category are listed in the table below—as compared to various benchmark groups.
Several measures ranked at the 99th percentile:
- Quality of nursing staff
- Staff reports of patients’ conditions
- Information regarding strategic planning
- Scheduled inpatient tests / therapy
- Administration deals with changes
- Quarterly meetings—Medical Staff
- Support for users clinical information systems
- Doctors experience service excellence
- Information regarding hospital changes influence personal practice
Click on the image to download PDF version.