Employee Benefits Plan
Silver Cross Hospital offers employees competitive salaries, professional working conditions and an exceptional benefits plan.
Our flexible benefits plan lets you select a package of benefits that are right for you and your family.
Medical plans include Blue Cross/Blue Shield and HMO Illinois, A health care spending account lets employees establish a special account with pre-tax dollars to pay for any health, dental or vision care expenses which are not reimbursed by benefit plans.
In addition, a dependent care spending account allows employees to set up a special account with pre-tax dollars to pay for child care or other dependent care necessary for work.
Silver Cross employees also receive life and accidental death benefits at no cost to them.
Other benefits include:
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment
- A pension plan for all employees who have worked two consecutive years of 1000 hours (100% vested from day of participation)
- Credit union services through Healthcare Associates Credit Union
- Paid time off
- Hospital sponsored employee activities
- Employee assistance program (EAP) and Employee Assistance Fund
- Free parking
- Cafeteria discounts
This is only a summary of employment information. Complete descriptions of benefits are available for your review. Further details can be obtained by calling Human Resources at (815) 300-7090.